Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Through This Poisoned Nightmares .



Headed out of the house at 8 , at night of course .
Made a trip to the Northpoint . This occassion doesn't always happens .
I am so lazy to the extent , i rather starve to death at home than stepping out of the house to grab food . My intention there was to get a few chocolate bars to satisfy my crave and magic pens to draw on my cupboard .



I came back home w 30magic pens , no chocolate bars but a box of instant sugar - free hot chocolate which tasted almost like plain water except the color is brown and a pink cactus .
It was left alone w the other red cactus . It was so outstanding that it caught my eyes . I decided to name it Poodle .
Oh, did i mention ive no idea on how to take care a plant .


Damn the flash , it's hot pink in reality . Super hot i swear , i bet all the male cactus are dying to have her .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home