Thursday, June 4, 2009

CLASSIC.

You know when they say shits happen . I had a shitty day today .
First i had some argument w my dad . A big one .
Second i came to know that my beloved uncle had a heart attack and is in the hospital because of smoking .

Fine , fine . After all the tears i shed... I was hoping for a better night w my love.

We were strolling on the street in Orchard Road . Bumped into a few familiar faces and visited my love ones !
All of a sudden , A BIRD SHITS AND LANDED ON MY HAIR AND HAND (!!)

NICE.

I seriously felt like crying at that very moment .

Melvin got his karma for mocking at me , another one landed on his new shirt right after we walk towards the shopping centre :3

But still , my night was well spent , i swear i enjoyed every single moment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home