Friday, August 14, 2009

School starts a hour later than the usual days .
Lady Gaga's concert was a fucking blast yesterday . I was too engross , therefore no videos / pictures . Dragged my tired body out to meet the Visual O crew after i had a shower . Went to Yishun dam .

Life has been treating me pretty good . I can see that the school work is starting to pile up on me . I constantly remind myself not to be lazy and pass up my work on time . Egg project next week , did i tell you how much i h8 3D ?!! ARGH .

Picutres pictures .
I guess i wont appear on this space that much . Facebook is just like my blog now . I aMMMMMmmm so LaZyyYy to blog and to even log in . Mroaaa .

NATIONAL DAY @ ST JAMES AND RAFFLES.
















TUESDAY @ CUSCADEN.
Marvellous chicken wings and accompany








hahaa nice one adam.



SEKOLAH MATES.

**

BLOGGER SHOULD CHANGE THE PHOTO UPLOADING SYSTEM SIMILAR TO FB.
MORE PICTURES ON FB !!
OK BYE .!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home