Thursday, August 20, 2009

MORE.



School is getting more and more unfriendly as the day goes by. Apart from the shit loads of work , i got ugly pimple because of insufficient sleep . So many works to do , so little time to complete. I am trying not to let it piles up , need to speed up on drawing , i love to draw slowly but i can't afford to do that for my homework. Skipped school , headed to Visual Orgasm . Joseph and Aric helped me out with the Egg project structure . I was told to buy a tray of eggs from the guys , in the end only 2 were used =.= 5 were used to cook half boil egg . Not sure if the egg will survive from the fall from 3rd storey but fuck it , no love for 3D.

Went back home w Remus and Jerrold .
Had to bumped into the freaking pervert around my area that followed me till under my block few mnths ago , thank god i recognise that piece of ugly face. Panicked and called Remus for the rescue . Thank you.

Bev's birthday last Saturday was awfully awesome , La salle mates are so fun to party with .






The extremely happy toilet .



GONE.

***



We're 2 month old , Love You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home